Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah!
I’m a twenty-year-old (studying at
Michigan Penn State) just penning away!
So I may be a tad obsessed with baking cakes and cupcakes right now…:P
Please remember me in your du’aas (prayers)!
Have fun looking around :D.
- Allah (subhaanuhu wa ta’aala): God (may He be Glorified and Exalted)
- InshaAllah (God-willing)
- MashaAllah (What God willed; used often to indicate appreciation, joy, and achievement, or praise toward something or someone while simultaneously reminding us that all success is achieved by the will of God.)
- SubhanAllah (All Glory be to God)
- Alhamdulillah (All praise be to God)
- Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you; the standard Islamic greeting exchanged among Muslims)
Apple Blossoms also writes for www.dearlittleauntie.blogspot.com.